My GPS will not locate me. How do I fix this?
There are two reason your GPS may not be working:
- Your connection to GPS satellites may be turned off.
To turn them back on:
- Go to your phone's settings screen
- Then tap on "Location Services"
- Make sure you have enabled your GPS Satellites so that apps like Gaia GPS can use GPS to pinpoint your location
If your device has a setting for GPS accuracy, choose "High" or "GPS only".
2. Allow Gaia GPS to access your location: http://www.howtogeek.com/230683/how-to-manage-app-permissions-on-android-6.0/