By default, all of your saved data like tracks, routes, and waypoints will be visible on the main map view. This article will show you how to hide items for a cleaner map.
If you would like to hide a specific waypoint, track, route, or folder:
1. Go to the Saved menu to find the items you would like to hide or display
2. Tap the green eye next to each item to hide it.
3. If an item is hidden, the eye icon will be gray and have a slash through it. Tap again to reveal the item.
4. Selecting 'Show on Map' will turn the visibility back on.
If you would like to hide all waypoints, tracks, or saved hikes:
1. Tap the Layers Icon.
2. Tap Map Overlay
3. Toggle the visibility of your waypoints, tracks, and saved hikes from here.