When you record a track with Gaia GPS, it is saved continuously and automatically.
- Every few points, Gaia GPS automatically saves the new track data to disk.
- When you press "Pause," this triggers a save as well.
- tracks are synced when they are edited (if you rename the track, edit notes, or crop the track)
- tracks are synced when they are paused or stopped
- tracks are synced when you force a sync by pressing "Last Sync" in Settings (then wait for the spinner to stop and show an updated date)