This article will show you how to record a track and resume recording a track that was previously recorded. You can record a track from the stats bar or from the trips page. After recording a track, follow these steps to view your trips stats.
Record Track from Map Screen
1. If it is not already present, add the Record button to the stats bar above the map.
Change one of the Stats boxes by long pressing a stats box at the top of your map screen
- Scroll the list to select the Recording Button.
- Then tap any of the Stats boxes to collapse the list.
Record, Pause, Delete a Track
- Tap "Record"
- The timer will start to indicate you are actively recording a track
- To finish recording, tap the track timer as seen above and then select "Finish Track".
- Name and Save the track
- This will take you directly to the Track Details screen so you can view or edit your new Track.
Record Track from Trip Screen
- Tap the Trip icon in the bottom control bar.
- Tap Record.
- The Record button will turn into a track timer.
- From the Trip screen, you can also re-name your track by tapping the auto-generated location and typing in a new name.
3. To Finish recording, tap on the track timer.
4. Select "Finish Track" from the pop-up screen.
Resume a Finished Track
- Find the track from your Saved List
- Tap the Action icon
- Select "Resume Recording"