This article will show you how to record a track and resume recording a track that was previously recorded. You can record a track from the stats bar or from the trips page. After recording a track, follow these steps to view your trips stats.
Reveal the Record Button in the Stats Bar
- Change one of the Stats boxes by long pressing a stats box at the top of your map screen
- Scroll the list to select the Recording Button.
- Then tap any of the Stats boxes to collapse the list.
Record, Pause, Delete a Track
- Tap "Record"
- The timer will start to indicate you are actively recording a track
- To finish recording, tap the track timer as seen above and then select "Finish Track".
- Name and Save the track
- This will take you directly to the Track Details screen so you can view or edit your new Track.
From the Trip Screen
- Tap the Trip icon in the bottom control bar.
- Tap Record.
- The Record button will turn into a track timer.
- From the Trip screen, you can also re-name your track by tapping the auto-generated location and typing in a new name.
- To Finish recording, tap on the track timer.
- Select "Finish Track" from the pop-up screen.
Resume a Finished Track
- Find the track from your Saved List
- Tap the Action icon
- Select "Resume Recording"