This article will show you how to download maps to use while offline and out of cell service.
2. Navigate to the area you would like to download by:
- Panning the map
- Search Points of interests or trails by tapping the Search icon
- Search using coordinates.
3. Tap the Create icon.
4. Tap Download Maps
5. Tap and drag the dots at the corners of the highlighted rectangle to cover the area to be downloaded
6. Use the Max Zoom slide bar to adjust the detail level for the map download.
- Higher zoom = more detail
- Increasing the zoom level also increase the file size
7. Tap "Save"
8. Add a name for your saved map or keep the auto-generated name