Use the 'Download Maps for Track or Route' feature to download an offline map that follows your track or route. The width of the map may vary slightly depending on the selected map source and the location of the track/route.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page
3. Choose "Download Maps for Track/Route/Area"
4. Choose a resolution (zoom level) and source(s).
- Map Resolution/Zoom Level
- High corresponds to zoom level 16
- Medium is 15
- and low is 13
To download maps that offer a higher zoom level than 16, you can use the standard map download tool.
- Width of Download - The downloaded map includes 5 "tiles" on each side of the line for a track or route.