This article explains each icon displayed on the Main Map
- Search - Accepts names on Points of Interests and Trails. To search with coordinates, follow these steps.
- Full Screen Mode / Map Display Options - tap to switch the main map into full-screen mode. Long press to toggle on/off the control bars, stats bar, compass, rotation lock, and lock screen
- Crosshairs - locates you on the map
- Create - record a track, create a waypoint or route, download a map, and more
- Layers - Change the map displayed on the main map and view different overlays of data
- Trip - Shows current stats and you have the option to record a track, take a picture, and check your GPS status
- Saved - Find saved tracks, routes, waypoints, and maps