All of the top navigation features in Gaia GPS can be accessed directly from the main map. Making it easy to search for a location, display your current location, add data, or even change map sources.
- Search - accepts location names and coordinates
- Full Screen Mode / Map Display Options - tap to switch the main map into full screen mode. Or long press to toggle on/off the control bars, stats bar, compass, rotation lock, and lock screen
- Crosshairs - locates you on the map
- Create - record a track, create a waypoint or route, download a map, and more
- Layers - map sources list and overlays