By logging into your gaiagps.com account from the app, you will be able to back-up and sync your data between your devices and gaiagps.com. You can also transfer any routes, waypoints, or folders created on the web to your device.
Log Into Your Account
1. Tap the Saved Folder> Account
2. Tap "Login" to set up your Gaia GPS account.
3. Tap "Start Exploring" to create your GaiaGPS.com account, or tap "Have an account? Sign In." to login with an existing account.
4. To create your GaiaGPS.com account, fill in your information and tap "Create Account" or tap "Continue with Facebook" to login with your Facebook account.
Sync Your Account
1. Tap Settings> Account
2. Toggle On "Sync/Backup" to have your data automatically back up when the app is open and connected to WiFi or cell service
3. Tap Last Sync to force a sync - the data/time will appear when the sync is complete
4. Afterwards, you can find your data and manage your account by logging into http://www.gaiagps.com.