You can make your tracks, routes, waypoints or folders public or private from the list view or preview page.
1. Log into your account gaiagps.com and click the drop-down menu next to your username and select the type of data you are looking for.
2. From the list page, you can toggle public/private by clicking on/off in the Public column
3. Click on the title to open the preview page
4. Click public/private under the title of your track/route/waypoint/folder
1. Click the drop-down menu
2. Click the type of data you are looking for
3. Click the title of the data you would like to share to open the preview screen.
4. In the Share This section, you can choose from 4 ways to share data
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Create a URL - Note: if you share the URL of a private track, it will only be visible to individuals who have access to the link.
- Embed your data onto your website to show the map and stats.