You can choose from several custom waypoint icons to help distinguish different types of features on the map.
Selecting a Custom Icon
You can select a custom waypoint icon while creating a waypoint.
- Follow these instructions to create a waypoint
- On the Name and Save screen tap the red pin to choose a different icon.
- Select a custom icon. Tap the smiley face, to select an emoji icon.
- Tap Save.
As of version 2021.4, emoji waypoint icons are available.
To access the emoji icons, follow these steps:
- On the Name and Save screen, tap the red pin icon to open the icon menu.
- Then, tap the smiley face icon.
Edit an Existing Waypoint1. To edit an existing waypoint, go to your saved waypoints menu
2. Select the waypoint that you would like to edit
3. On the details page, tap the pencil icon and select Change Icon