This article will show you how to use the Guide Me feature to:
- Get straight-line guidance from your location to the start of a track, route or a waypoint
- Get guidance along a track or route
- Backtrack from the end of the track or route to the start
- Go to the saved menu for the item, and tap to open it
- Alternatively, you can tap the item from the Main Map, and select the 'info' icon to go directly to the details page
2. On the Details page, tap the Action Menu in the upper right and select 'Guide Me'
3. A guidance line will appear on your map screen leading from your current location to the selected item. Estimated ETA, distance, and bearing information will appear in the Guide Me info box at the top of the screen.
Get guidance along a track or route
When selecting Guide Me for a track or route, the track line will also be highlighted.
1. Tap the infinity symbol to change the direction of the guidance line
2. You can also tap anywhere on the route line to move where the guidance line begins.
Backtrack from the end of the track or route to the start
After recording a track, you can select Guide Me and then the infinity symbol to highlight your route back.